At the Heart of Townsville
coming of age
- The popular City Lane opened in 2015 as Townsville’s only boutique laneway dining precinct.
- It boasts 7 unique bars and eateries - a true culinary experience ranging from Korean, to Italian and American Style street food just to name a few.
- Flinders Lane has been designed to coexist seamlessly with City Lane with each to complement each other, creating a new combined retail and food & beverage destination in the CBD.
Queensland Country Bank Stadium
- Officially opened February 2020
- The venue for large events including concerts, athletics, rugby union and league
- Stadium capacity 25,000
- Event buses will utilise the bus hub at Flinders Lane Ogden Street entrance
- North Queensland Toyota Cowboys home games from 2020
- In 2018, home games at the previous stadium attracted 212,763 people, equating to 17,750 per game.*